Paris Gare Du Nord International is located in the heart of Paris grabbing attention of the tourist from all over the world. This station is really more beautiful ideally placed for easy access to most of the eye appealing cities. It is one of the busiest railway station in Europe that offer train services to Nothern France and other European destination that are internationally recognized including Netherland, Germany and Belgium etc. It also knob various city transportation lines like Paris Metro and RER.
Facilities offered at Paris Gare Du Nord International station:
1. Departure Lounge for business premier class travellers and Eurostar and Carte blanche holders is also available at Gare Du Nord International station.
2. Lost luggage service is also provided at the Paris Gare Du Nord Station.
3. Baby changing as well as toilet facilities are available at Paris Gare Du Nord International Station.
4. There are cafes, shops, bars, restaurants available to remove your thrust and hunger.
5. ATM machines and Wi-Fi Internet facilities are available.
6. Proper car parking facilities are also offered to the customers.
7. The station has cafes offering a wide range of refreshments and gift shops.
8. Have multi lingual customer care service to understand needs better.
Paris Gare Du Nord International Station is one of the large terminus station of the SNCF mainline network for Paris. It is located in the station at first level. The station is located in the heart of the city Paris commonly known for scenic boulevards and the world recognized places for romance, meet, dine and more. It is one of the busiest station at first level. The station is connected to the city’s public transportation network with metro and RER stops which offer ease to the passengers to move to their desired destinations.
The Gare Du Nord operates trains to Northern France as well as to many intercontinental end points like the UK, Belgium, Netherland, Germany and more. The original Gare Du Nord was constructed by Bridge and Roadway Engineers. Booking tickets from Eurostar Paris Gare Du Nord International Station to other destinations is an easy process via original website. Cheap deals and other offers are also provided to the customers.
Paris Gare Du Nord International Station is a large international station situated in the center of Paris was built in 1846 see more than 180 million people travel from the station every year. The station is also served by the Paris Metro Transit system. Facilities both inside and outside the station are well equipped and hence provide comfort to the passengers from each and every nook.